The Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé is pleased to inform you of its collaboration, for another consecutive year, with " La loterie qui fait du bien " organized by the Association du cancer de l'est du Québec.
50% of ticket sales in the Côte-de-Gaspé region will go to the Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé. As this lottery’s profits are reserved for Cancer, the Foundation aims to donate this amount to the cause. That's why we are in partnership with the Gaspé Cancer Foundation.
This year, the total prizes are valued at $20,775 detailed as follows:
- Gift certificate – Beaulieu Décor $3,000
- Gift certificate – Ameublements Tanguay $3,000
- Marine Cure Package – Aquamer Thalasso Spa $2,975
- Electric Bike – Excellence Batteries $2,300
- Gift certificate – Gîtes du Mont-Albert $1,500
- Gift certificate – Métro Est du Québec $1,000
- 13 cheques for 1 000 $ each $7,000
For those who wish to purchase a ticket for $10, you can come and see us at the offices of the Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé, or go to one of the following points of service:
- Esso Gaspé (Sandy Beach)
- Esso Gaspé (Cotton Convenience Store - Rivière-Morris)
- Jean Coutu (Gaspé)
- VitroPlus (Gaspé)
- Home Hardware (Gaspé)
- Armoires Distinction (Gaspé)
- Carquest (Gaspé)
- Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé
- Gaspe Cancer Foundation
By buying a ticket, you are automatically a winner! In addition to getting a chance to win one of the prizes above, you also gain the certainty that your 10$ will be used to do good for people with cancer!
Photo : M. Tony Patterson, President, Fondation du Cancer de Gaspé & Ms. Julie Bernard, Director of the Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé @Sharon Gopaul
L’Association du Cancer de L’Est du Québec, La Fondation Santé Côte-de-Gaspé et la Fondation du Cancer de Gaspé would like to thank all the participants and wish them all the best of luck!